Saturday 6 April 2013

Fairy Dragon Unicorn Wizard Hat bracelet JJ by dollherup


22.00USD


Fairy Dragon Unicorn Wizard Hat bracelet JJ





- 6-1/2" .... on the small side

- marked JJ on hat

- gold tone

- light storage wear, some finish discoloration



- Even though some of the JJ fairy pins have pink acrylic hearts, I am not sure if the one on this bracelet is original? When the bracelet is laying straight out, it seems to me that the heart looks small compared to the other charms...size difference not as noticeable when worn.





Photos may enlarge by clicking "zoom" under photo.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I ship within 2 days of payment except for Sat + Sun

(I live in a small town that does not offer out-going mail on the weekends).



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I wrap and store all items in plastic totes, but, please note that we are not a pet or smoke free home.



I use recycled packing materials when possible.



All sales final * The jewelry I sell is vintage / retro and as they are pre-owned pieces, they've been worn, stored in jewelry boxes, etc and as such, will show wear and/ or light scratches!






via Etsy Shop for dollherup http://www.etsy.com/listing/128567068/fairy-dragon-unicorn-wizard-hat-bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment