Sunday 13 January 2013

Lot 60 JJ AJC Misc pins brooch earrings Craft Repair Wear Upcycle by dollherup


$45.00 USD


Lot 60+ JJ AJC Misc pins brooch earrings Craft Repair Wear Upcycle





First, I couldn't put pictures of each group/ all the pins included.

Please email me and I will send photos and or specific details thru Etsy messages.



This lot of pins, 3 pr earrings ,1 souvenir bracelet, 2 or 3 pendants include:



- pins that are missing a stone/cab, have finish wear or scratches, enamel loss

- all pins have clasps

- some are in good wearable condition as is

- most are JJ, also AJC, Danecraft, etc



- some of the JJ I purchased and were damaged when shipped or the condition was sub par when I rec'd them...I'd say there are at least 5 pins that I paid $10+ each.



Big Variety for repair, upcycling, craft projects, etc.



This lot will not fit in a USPS small flat rate box, so will be shipped in a medium flat rate w/DC.



Please email me with any questions.















** USPS rates are increasing, especially for International destinations, my quoted shipping will be revised on Thurs Jan 24 **









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I ship within 2 days of payment ---> except for Sat + Sun

(I live in a small town that does not offer out-going mail on the weekends).







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I wrap and store all items in plastic totes, but, please note that we are not a pet or smoke free home.



Recycled packing materials used when possible.



All sales final * The jewelry I sell is vintage / retro and as they are pre-owned pieces, they've been worn, stored in jewelry boxes, etc and as such, will show wear and/ or light scratches!






via Etsy Shop for dollherup http://www.etsy.com/listing/120366718/lot-60-jj-ajc-misc-pins-brooch-earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment