Wednesday 2 January 2013

Cowboy Hat shoulder brooch Ultra Craft Ultracraft by dollherup


$15.30 USD


❘❘❙❙❚❚ ON SALE ❚❚❙❙❘❘



Cowboy Hat shoulder brooch Ultra Craft Ultracraft



- 12" overall



- silver tone



- marked Ultra Craft



- when I examined this brooch closely I noticed one of the connecting loops on one hat has been broken off the hat on one end. It has been pushed up against the other end and appears to be holding tight.

As I began listing and examining the pin, I had a difficult time finding that loop again!



Selling separate from the earrings for this reason, I believe this shoulder brooch can be worn as is, or used for up-cycling, etc.



Priced accordingly.







Photos may enlarge by clicking "zoom" under photo.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Payment is due within 2 days purchase.



I ship within 2 days of payment except for Sat + Sun

(I live in a small town that does not offer out-going mail on the weekends).



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I wrap and store all items in plastic totes, but, please note that we are not a pet or smoke free home.





No returns please *





*Please note that the jewelry I sell is vintage / retro and as they are pre-owned pieces, they've been worn, stored in jewelry boxes, etc and as such, will show wear and/ or light scratches!






via Etsy-Shop für dollherup http://www.etsy.com/listing/119274263/cowboy-hat-shoulder-brooch-ultra-craft

No comments:

Post a Comment